Want Your Thoughts to be Heard?
We want to hear from you! There are two ways to get your thoughts heard on the air, via e-mail and via voice-mail. You can send e-mails and voice-mails to this address and we’d be happy to address thoughts, comments and criticisms on the show. Although we enjoy your compliments, if you just want to say you love the show, please put it in the comments on the particular episode. Also, make sure you tell us it’s okay to read or play your comments on the show, otherwise we’re going to assume we don’t have permission.
Want to Be a Guest?
While The Bitchspot Report is not a guest-driven show, we’re always happy to have interesting and informative guests on the show to have an entertaining discussion with. Because our subject matter is so varied, involving just about anything from the realm of politics or religion or social topics, we thought we’d throw it open and invite people who are willing to be on and have something to say, to let us know they’re interested.
While we are primarily a conservative atheist show, don’t let that scare you away, we’ll consider anyone, regardless of political or religious persuasion, so long as you can defend your beliefs rationally and discuss them intelligently. Anyone who just wants to get on the air and rant and scream and be insulting, do us all a favor and don’t bother.
All we ask is that you e-mail us and let us know who you are and what you’d like to talk about. If you have a couple of topics you’re interested in, let us know that too. We ask that everyone provide a name (pseudonym is fine), an e-mail address we can contact them at and a Skype account. All calls and interviews are done over Skype, but it’s free and easy to set up if you don’t have an account, we’d even be happy to help you get registered. We also record individual voices via Audacity or a similar audio recording program. While it isn’t absolutely necessary to have your own copy of this free software, it certainly will improve the audio quality for your own voice.
Please remember, just because you are interested, we may not have a slot for you immediately, it’s nothing personal, we may either not be discussing your topics at the moment, may have already done so and are not ready to revisit them quite yet, or we have other people who wanted to talk about those topics first.
So let us hear from you!
Some things you ought to know about being a guest on The Bitchspot Report.
- We typically record on Wednesday afternoon/evening, depending on where you are in the world. We are flexible, of course, but prefer not to record on Thursdays since we release episodes on Friday and need time to edit them.
- We give the option to our guest whether they want to stick around through the entire show and provide commentary on news stories, or just come on for the Main Event segment. Of course, we’d love to have you for the whole show and if you want to, let us know and we’ll send you links to all of the news stories we’ll be doing so you can be prepared. If not, no harm no foul.
- We are a no-holds-barred podcast, we question everything and challenge everyone and that may include our guests. You’re not going to be held down and attacked or anything, but please, be willing and able to defend your positions if you make any controversial claims. We’d expect no less from you.
- This is a very laid back program, you can say what you want to say and nobody is going to censor you, don’t stress if you haven’t done a lot of podcasts, we’re all friendly here.
- This is a very heavily edited podcast, by which I mean we cut out flubs, kill the dead air, etc. We don’t cut for content unless you specifically ask us to. That means you don’t have to be afraid to make mistakes, if you mess up, just stop, take a deep breath and do it over again and we’ll take care of all the hard work.